Kansas City Large Animal Removal
Coyotes are mainly carnivores but will also eat fruit and insects. Their diet mainly consists of rodents, such as mice, rats and occasionally rabbits. Coyotes will also eat dead animal carcasses that other carnivores have eaten off all they want and left it to rot. Coyote, Fox, and Beaver Facts
- Coyotes have excellent hearing and sense of smell.
- Coyotes can run up to 40 miles per hour.
- Foxes are the only type of dog that can retract their claws like cats do. Foxes are smaller than coyotes but bigger than most domestic cats.
- Foxes will eat just about anything, including worms, spiders, berries and small animals such as birds and mice.
- Grey foxes live in North America and they are the only type of dog that can climb trees.
- Foxes are nocturnal, meaning they only go out at night to hunt for prey.
- Foxes tend to live about 6-7 years.
- There are 2 species of beaver in the world, the North American beaver is the one we deal with in the KC Metro.
- Beavers are large semi-aquatic rodents that build dams. The dams can create wetlands that support other wildlife but they can also cause ecological damage.
- Beavers are nocturnal and they do their work at night.
- Beavers can stay underwater for up to 15 minutes.
- Beavers have very sharp teeth which continue to grow throughout their lifetimes. Chewing on trees helps to file down their incisors.
- Beavers hate the sound of running water.
- A beaver home is called a lodge which is made of sticks and mud. The entrance to the lodge is underwater.
- Muskrats have been known to burrow into shorelines while weakening the ground above. They chew on the underside of boats ruining wires and liners.
- All of these large predators/animals can become a nuisance wildlife problem when they enter your home or business.
- Contact our office so we can set up your inspection today.
P.O. Box 23417
Overland Park, KS 66283
We also accept:
- Online bill pay through your bank
- Online Payment, with invoice link